CABLES DE COMUNICACIONES ZARAGOZA S.L., in compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD 2016/679), informs users of the www.cablescom.com website:
Who is responsible for processing your data?
The data provided by users via the website’s forms will be incorporated for processing by the data processing controller, CABLES DE COMUNICACIONES ZARAGOZA S.L. with tax id. code number B08256836 and registered address at Pol. Malpica, C/ D, nº 83, 50016 de Zaragoza.
You can contact us by calling 976729900 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why do we collect your data?
In this website personal data are collected via the different forms that are available. The data requested on each form are data that are necessary for the purpose for which they are collected. The purpose of processing these data is:
- CONTACT FORM: The purpose of collecting data by means of this form is to respond to enquiries and to send users requested information via the email or the telephone indicated on the form.
If you send a curriculum via the “Work with Us” option, it will be received by the Human Resources Department of our company and will be used to form part of our company’s selection processes.
EMAIL: If users contact us via the email address published on this website, their data will be processed so that we can reply to the enquiry and send users the information they request to the same email address from which the enquiry was received.
How long do we keep your data?
The data provided by users will be kept until the user asks for it to be erased.
Do we prepare profiles with your data?
No automatized decisions or profiles are made with the data entered by users.
What legitimizes the processing of your data?
Users must fill in the fields marked with an * to send the completed forms. If the required fields are not filled in then the user will not be able to send the form.
Who do we transfer your data to?
You data are not transferred to third parties unless we are under a legal obligation to do so.
Which third parties provide services on the website?
To develop this website we use the following service providers:
Hosting: The servers that host our website are located in the EU. TLS 1.2 protocol is used which means that data communication is carried out via an encrypted channel.
What rights do users have and how can they be exercised?
Users have the right to:
- access their personal data,
- request that any inaccurate personal data are corrected
- request their erasure if, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- request the limitation of processing in which case they will only be kept to exercise or defend claims.
- request the portability of data.
- for reasons relating to particular situations users can oppose the processing of their data and CABLES DE COMUNICACIONES ZARAGOZA, S.L will cease to process them, unless there are impelling legitimate grounds for doing so or if it is necessary for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Users can revoke their consent at any time
Users can exercise their rights by sending an email to email@example.com or by post to Pol. Malpica, C/D, nº 83, 50016 Zaragoza, attaching a photocopy of their National Id. Card and indicating the right they wish to exercise.
Users can also present a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
CABLES DE COMUNICACIONES ZARAGOZA S.L. has implemented all the necessary security measures to guarantee confidentiality in the storage and processing of personal data as well as to prevent any unauthorized access by third parties.
How do our social networks operate?
Through our social networks you can share our content or post your comments, photos or videos, provided that they are of interest to the whole community.
Our social networks are supervised constantly so that we can to deal with your questions and comments in the shortest possible time.
We want this to be a space that we can all enjoy and for this reason it is important that we all respect certain social rules:
- You are responsible for the contents that you post. Make sure that you do not infringe any rights, laws or regulations.
- Be careful with the wording and tone you use so as not to post information that is abusive, defamatory or obscene.
- Respect the right to privacy, do not make illicit, offensive or discriminatory comments about third parties.
- Avoid comments that are fraudulent, misleading or which could be confusing.
- We do not allow spam or commercial or advertising messages and we do not want repetitive messages.
- We will not converse with profiles that we consider to be false.
Please bear in mind that contents posted by followers on our website do not necessarily reflect our company’s point of view.
If your comments do not abide by our “House Rules” they may be deleted, hidden or blocked. Anyone who posts forbidden contents will be blocked from the community.
We reserve the right to change these rules at any time and without prior notification.